Data mining has become essential for the survival of a radiology group in today’s ultra-competitive market. Our system gives you the ability to display your data at your fingertips.
The dashboards and scorecards can be used to create reports or to monitor performance.
- Standard dashboards showing your data in real-time
- Fully customizable dashboards with unlimited options for display
- View metrics such as exam volume and productivity on the fly
- Monitor turnaround time from any or all locations
Why is this here?
Relative value units (RVU) were created as a payment model which based payment on work effort associated with each exam. In practice, the RVU’s are a good framework but do not reflect the actual effort or time needed to interpret an exam. PACS Harmony (PH) developed a system to account for such discrepancies by allowing you to assign a given value to each exam which we call Harmony value (HV). The HV was created by radiologists for radiologists to design more fair system. HV can be modified, simply by customizing each group’s own values.
SAMR (Structured Analytics and Metrics Reporting)
- Real time Radiologist Productivity reports – Customized radiologists comparison reporting- anonymously or transparently.
- Self-service reporting module – Benchmarking in real time. Trend analysis through customized timeframes.
- Create your own customized reports with grids, graphs and tables that can be viewed or exported for use in principle reports.
- Customize and modify RVU data to reflect actual and relevant productivity through intelligent rules based system.
- Algorithm uses radiologist preferences and capabilities while analyzing case complexity for measured distribution and reporting.
- Intelligent rules based system increases productivity 10-20% increasing group profitability
- Forward thinking logic can predict staffing needs.
- Proprietary system governs workflow in teleradiology systems based on radiologists preferences
- Built in scheduler obviates need for third party programs
- Peer review
- Integrated videoconferencing, messaging and video chat communication
- Meet Join Commission standards with real-time metrics and reporting