Optimizer software can be used within our universal worklist or conjunction with your commercially available PACS system.
The program uses a proprietary algorithm to distribute cases in real time to any number of assigned users. Distribution can even be modified by user-defined preferences. Some common preferences may include or exclude a modality, select work from a certain facility or referring doctor. The preferences can also be used to maximize sub-specialization or to allow radiologists to interpret exams they prefer to read.
The addition of Optimizer to your PACS will lead to increased job satisfaction, create a higher quality of work and will lead to a more efficient use of the radiologist. Regardless of the specific preferences radiologists prefer, the software balances the workload so all users receive the same volume of work.
- Whether at a hospital or within a busy radiology group, Optimizer helps manage the workflow in all types of medical environments.
- Optimizer manages the staggered reading times of radiologists, even for those reading cases remotely while on call.
- With a more efficient system to regulate and expedite the workload, patient satisfaction numbers will rise as wait times for cases decreases.
OPTIMIZER IS DESIGNED TO:
- Equally Distribute Work In Real Time
- Maximize Efficiency
- Increase Productivity
- Balance Workloads
- Improve Profit And Satisfaction
- Reduce Physician Staffing